CAD/CAM Applications Engineer
Requisition #: 0530 Location: Minneapolis/Maple Grove, MNApplied Engineering Technology, Inc. / Applied Engineering, Inc. has an immediate need for a CAD/CAM Applications Engineer in the Minneapolis area based out of our Maple Grove, MN office The CAD/CAM Applications Engineer is responsible for software product demonstrations and presentations, technical training, conducting business technology assessments and software support related to the successful implementation of CAD/CAM software solutions. As a CAD/CAM Applications Engineer, you will work with a wide range of manufacturing and design software including but not limited to SigmaNEST, SolidCAM, PDM, and the Inventor Package. This position offers excellent training opportunities in the latest technology and cutting-edge software associated with design and manufacturing engineering.
• A.S. Degree in Design/Drafting, Machining, Industrial Technology or a B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering or related field
• 1 year experience within an engineering/manufacturing environment or manufacturing systems
• Working knowledge any of the following: SigmaNest, SolidCAM, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire, SolidEdge, Unigraphics, NX, or AutoCAD
• Excellent analytical and technical troubleshooting skills along with the ability to engage in technical process discussions
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Sheet metal fabrication and metal tubing knowledge preferred, CNC machining experience also ideal
This position involves working with SigmaNEST software among other software solutions. SigmaNEST software delivers superior performance for all major profile cutting and punching machines. Since 1992, SigmaNEST sheet metal nesting software has improved material utilization, motion optimization and management for manufacturers around the world. SigmaNEST is sold in modules and is compatible with punch, cnc, plasma, laser, waterjet, oxyfuel, router, and combination machines.
This position offers Monday through Friday business hours with work-life flexibility.
Applied Engineering Inc. is an Engineering and Technology Services firm that is dedicated to proving superior engineering services and technology solutions with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards for our unique company culture that fosters growth and success for our employees. In addition Applied Engineering, Inc. offers a competitive salary, 401K retirement plan, and a total benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision and other insurance options. We are also proud to be a 100% employee-owned company. To learn more, please visit www.go-applied.com
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorships.
Applied Engineering, Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To submit your resume, go to http://www.ae-solutions.com/careers/student/jobs/resume.php.
|Copyright 2013 :: Applied Engineering, Inc. :: Disclaimer Notification|
engineering services ::
information technology services ::
printing services ::
training and events
home :: about us :: careers :: faq :: contact us :: site map :: webmaster :: SecureSend :: return to top