:: products :: engineering software :: Autodesk® :: collaboration ::
:: Autodesk® Streamline®
:: Autodesk® PortfolioWall® ::
:: Autodesk® Design Review
:: DWG™ TrueView ::
Autodesk® Design Review
The all-digital way to review, mark up, and revise 2D and 3D designs without
the original design creation software.
Get your product to market quicker by shortening development cycles with
faster, more accurate design reviews:
- Get Reviews Done on Time – Connect team members sooner and shorten the
product development lifecycle with faster, more accurate design reviews.
- Track Engineering Change Orders – Automatically track comments and their
status to help ensure that no information is lost.
- Accurately Communicate Design Information to the Entire Team – Enable
those unfamiliar with complex computer-aided design (CAD) software to
fully visualize manufacturing design data from Autodesk® Inventor® and
- Protect Your Intellectual Property – Protect your IP by sharing DWF™
files, providing complete accuracy and fidelity without sending the
original CAD file.
Features & Specifications
Autodesk® Design Review software streamlines your design review process with
simple tools to review, mark up, and track changes to 2D and 3D designs.
Learn about the Design Review capabilities that improve the effectiveness and
efficiency of your entire review process.
- Visualization Tools – Extensive shadow and lighting options provide
realistic views of image files.
- Online Content Search – One click access to online product catalogs
drives productivity and extends the reach of your design information.
Stronger Measurement Capabilities:
- Persistent 3D Measure – Accurately measure detailed information in
complex CAD models to check for accuracy or changes required, without
requiring the original design software.
- User Coordinate System Support – Flexible 3D user coordinate systems
provide greater flexibility and more accurate measurement of models.
Advanced Markup Tools:
- Persistent 3D Markups – Mark up and annotate directly on the 3D design,
rather than a snapshot of the design.
Protect Your Designs:
- Disable Markup – Now, in addition to measure and print restrictions,
designers can choose to restrict markups on the DWF™ file. Available
when publishing from the Inventor™ 2008 software product family, these
tools combine to protect the intellectual property within your designs.
Free Download of Autodesk Design Review